Larvae Larvae

Cool

This was pretty cool. Did you design some of those creatures yourself? If so you did a pretty good job.

Ansel responds:

everything in this move sprung fully formed out of my head one day after lunch

SSBB Theme Decoded SSBB Theme Decoded

Dang

That was hilarious. I'm not gonna be able to play on final destination anymore without thinking OMELETTE PREVAIL! No idea how you were able to come up with such great ideas with the lyrics. They are all so obvious now. This is an instant classic.

iron stick tournament.ep1 iron stick tournament.ep1

Cool

You did a really good job animating the fight scene. I only saw one technical problem. When it gets to the part where the red guy gets serious the sound starts to get a little out of sync. It might be something you want to look at. Other than that it was a cool fight.

threassance responds:

well you're right something went wrong with my sounds because i messed it up trying to make soun clearer. anyway thanks for the comment.

terrible turkey turn terrible turkey turn

Good job

I liked it. I would be pretty shocked to see that happen driving the road one night. One thing though, You got a little white border on the left side of your movie. I think you can get rid of this by making your art overlap the movie area just a little bit.